- “Rogatsaria”: It takes place every year on January 5th, with groups of masked village residents reviving the ancient custom.
- Local Fair: Held on January 7th, it includes a feast with lots of food and drink, funded with the money that has been collected from the “Rogatsaria”.
- “Helidona”: On March 1st, the village children welcome the spring by singing the helidona (swallow) carols.
- “The burning of Afanos”: Every year on the evening of the Resurrection (Holy Saturday).
- Local Fair: On July 17th, after the end of the liturgy at the Church of St. Marina.
- Cultural events: Held from the 1st to the 15th of August, they are organized by the Youth Cultural Association of Neochori and include the following events: a Gathering , an evening with traditional Greek rebetiko music, a youth evening, a dance performance by the women’s association, and chess and table tennis contests.
- The traditional bean soup: On August 29th, bean soup and other Lenten dishes served to the congregation following the liturgy, at the Church of St. Ioannis.
- The transfer of the holy icon of the Virgin Mary of Korona and the transfer of the sacred skull of St. Seraphim: In the second fortnight of November.
- Memorial for the Stricken: In the end of the November.
- Local Fair: It takes place on July 20th, the feast of Prophet Elias; it begins on the eve of the feast in the village square.
- Easter dances: The Easter dances start on Easter Sunday in the village square and last for three days.
- “Signa”: A religious custom that takes place on the Monday after Easter and involves a procession of holy icons.
- Traditional Feast: On the Monday after Easter, at the church of St. George.
- Local Fair: On July 20th, the feast of Prophet Elias. There are praises sung in the chapel named after the prophet and afterwards there is a feast.
- Cultural events: Three-day cultural events organized every year by the “Karditsa Association of Filakti Residents”.
- Feast of Saint Panteleimon: August 27th.
- Local Fairs: In Pezoula, on August 15th, and in Kalivia of Pezoula on the eve of the feast of the Holy Spirit (Monday of the Pentecost).
- Local Fair: It takes place on August 15th; a large, two-day festival takes place in the village square.
- Local Fair: On August 23rd and on September 8th, at Panagia in Mega Rema and at the Pelekiti Monastery.
- Local Fair: On June 29th – 30th, for the feast of the Saint Apostles.
- Summer cultural events: Organized by the Belokomitis Cultural Association.
- Local Fair: On the last Sunday in July. The village celebrates the Feast of the Saint Apostles, but the fair is postponed.