INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMMUNITY CENTER OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LIMNI PLASTIRA
The Community Center of the Municipality of Plastiras Lake is a new Social Structure that operates under the supervision of the Municipality of Plastiras Lake since March 2018.
Community Centers are structures designed by the Ministry of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity. The beneficiary is the Municipality of Plastiras Lake and is funded by the Regional Operational Program of Thessaly 2014 – 2020 co-financed by the European Social Fund. The purpose of its operation is the development of a local reference point for the reception, service and interconnection of citizens with all social programs and services implemented in the Municipality of Plastiras Lake.
1) Reception – Information – Support of citizens.
2) Cooperation with Services, Bodies and Structures providing social protection services.
3) Provision of services aimed at improving the living standards of citizens and ensuring the social inclusion of the beneficiaries.
The aim of the Community Centers is to be a first point of reception, registration, direction and referral of the beneficiaries to the competent services either at local, regional or national level.
– Citizens residing in the Municipality of Plastiras Lake.
– Beneficiaries of the “Social Solidarity Income” program.
– Individuals or families living in poverty or social exclusion.
– Unemployed, children and people experiencing situations of exclusion.
– Generally vulnerable social groups.